This post is more than 2 years old.
So this kinda snuck up on me (in terms of how quickly it got produced I mean ;), but I'm happy to announce my first course for Lynda.com (AKA LinkedIn Learning):
It's a short course meant to introduce folks to Ionic 2 (but will work just fine with Ionic 3/X) and I think it's a rather 'gentle' introduction for folks who have only seen Ionic 1 so far and are a bit worried about the jump to Ionic/Angular 2. Here are topics covered:
- Making a default application
- Exploring application files
- Adding navigation and UI components
- Using a hard-coded detail view
- Adding the SW provider via CLI
- Making a list and a details page
- Adding a loading widget
- Using native and market Ionic resources
Anyway, I think it's good. But obviously I'm biased. ;) As always, check it out, let me know what you think (positive or negative), and enjoy. I know I've been laser focused on serverless lately, and that certainly isn't because I'm done with Ionic!