This post is more than 2 years old.
So I've blogged about this a few times already, but now the final, really final release of my book on Static Sites is available for purchase. I co-authored this with Brian Rinaldi and I think it is fair to say this is a great introduction to the topic with multiple real world (ish ;) examples.
For folks curious, here is the table of contents:
- Chapter 1 - Why Static Sites?
- Chapter 2 - Building a Basic Static Site
- Chapter 3 - Building a Blog
- Chapter 4 - Building a Documentation Site
- Chapter 5 - Adding Dynamic Elements
- Chapter 6 - Adding a CMS
- Chapter 7 - Deployment
- Chapter 8 - Migrating to a Static Site