Well, this took a bit longer than I expected, but the final version of my Apache Cordova in Action book is for sale!
This book was incredibly difficult to write at times. I really hope that it helps people learn (and love) Apache Cordova. Please check it out and let me know what you think!
For folks curious, here is the table of contents:
PART 1: GETTING STARTED WITH APACHE CORDOVA
- What is Cordova?
- Installing Cordova and the Android SDK PART 2: CORE CONCEPTS
- Creating Cordova projects
- Using plugins to access device features
- Mobile design and user experience
- Considerations when building mobile apps
- Tools for debugging Cordova and other hybrid apps
- Creating custom plugins
- Packing options for Cordova projects
- Using PhoneGap tools PART 3: APPLICATION RELEASE
- Submitting your app
- Building an RSS reader app with Ionic