Speaking Down Under Next Week

Tomorrow I hop on a plane and head down under. I'll be going to both Australia and New Zealand. In Australia, I'll be speaking at two multi hour events. I'll be covering Apache Cordova, Ionic, and MobileFirst. Both sessions are a three hour block with an hour focused on each topic. I'll be bringing some Ionic schwag with me as well as the spirit of America, so please attend if you can!

The first event is in Melbourne on August 24th: Cordova/Ionic/MobileFirst.

The second event is in Sydney on August 26th: Cordova/Ionic/MobileFirst

Both events are completely free, so please show up!

Raymond is a developer advocate for HERE Technologies. He focuses on JavaScript, serverless and enterprise cat demos. If you like this article, please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist or donating via PayPal to show your support. You can even buy me a coffee!

Comment 1 by Ronan posted on 8/20/2015 at 2:11 PM

Will you make videos of your talks available?

Comment 2 (In reply to #1) by Raymond Camden posted on 8/20/2015 at 2:14 PM

I don't believe so.

Comment 3 (In reply to #1) by Raymond Camden posted on 8/20/2015 at 3:41 PM

The flip side is - if you ask me - I'd be happy to give these talks online via Google Hangout. Just a bit later in the fall.

Comment 4 by RobPosener posted on 8/21/2015 at 7:55 AM

I've been a fan for a few years. I'm looking forward to meeting you in person.
PS I don't "get" the graphic.

Comment 5 (In reply to #4) by Raymond Camden posted on 8/21/2015 at 10:04 AM

My lame attempt at humor - it is a picture from Mad Max, which is how I assume Australia really is. ;)

Comment 6 by RobPosener posted on 8/21/2015 at 5:36 PM

You'll need to be careful then... Not only does the water go down the toilet in the opposite direction, but the disk drives spin in the opposite direction as well. You'll need to get a special power adapter to use a US-based PC in Australia.

Comment 7 (In reply to #6) by Raymond Camden posted on 8/21/2015 at 7:39 PM

Got the adapter yesterday. :)