Video: Building Hybrid Applications with Ionic

How cool is NCDevCon? The presentation I finished 10 minutes ago is online. Now. There may be some audio issues in the middle (had some feedback) so you may want to switch to headphones (let me know), but overall, check it out and let me know. I've made no secret of my love for Ionic and I hope this helps people get acquainted with it.

Video Link

p.s. I didn't include my slide deck and example apps, but if folks would like them let me know and I'll post a copy.

Comment 1 by Hawk posted on 9/14/2014 at 9:48 AM

I cannot play the video at all. This site is so broken. Why not post on Youtube?

Comment 2 by Raymond Camden posted on 9/14/2014 at 3:02 PM

I don't have control over where the video is deployed.

Comment 3 by Mike Hartington posted on 9/14/2014 at 6:15 PM

Nice presentation Ray, good stuff!

Totally off topic question, what remote are you using for your reveal.js presentation?

Comment 4 by Raymond Camden posted on 9/14/2014 at 9:35 PM

It is a Kensington device - but don't know the exact model. It has a laser pointer, works over bluetooth. Nice and simple.

Comment 5 by Dan Vega posted on 9/15/2014 at 10:21 PM

Great presentation but you did screw up one thing. The Saints did not win #GoBrowns :D

Comment 6 by Raymond Camden posted on 9/16/2014 at 5:17 AM

@Dan: I honestly don't get it. Saints - 0 and 2. It is like some alternate universe.

Comment 7 by Dan Vega posted on 9/16/2014 at 4:47 PM

I wouldn't panic just yet, I think they are going to be ok.