ColdFusion Web Application Construction Kit 10

I'm happy to announce that you can now purchase the latest edition of the CFWACK, volume 10. The link below gives me a small kick back so if you do plan on buying, I'd appreciate you using the link. CFWACK10 was written by a host of ColdFusion super stars including Ben Forta, Charlie Arehart, Rob Brooks-Bilson, Kenneth Fricklas, Hemant Khandelwal, Chandan Kumar, and yours truly. Technically it isn't shipping for 9 more days, but order now. Multiple copies! One for your mother!

Comment 1 by Jean Ducrot posted on 4/4/2013 at 6:03 PM

Ray,

I would love to use your link but it's nowhere to be found :)

Comment 2 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/4/2013 at 6:05 PM

Eh? You don't see the picture beneath the blog post? It has a black border around it.

Comment 3 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/4/2013 at 6:10 PM

Got confirmation from the Forta - it IS shipping right now - Amazon is just a bit slow to update.

Comment 4 by James Allen posted on 4/4/2013 at 6:36 PM

I can't see the link either Ray.

Comment 5 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/4/2013 at 6:39 PM

Ad block? Seriously - view source - there's a box there.

Comment 6 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/4/2013 at 6:40 PM
Comment 7 by James Allen posted on 4/4/2013 at 6:41 PM

Ah yes AdBlock is in effect. Kind of forget that's activated to be honest - take it for granted. Yet the ad for Hostek is showing fine.
Just thought I'd mention it anyway.

Comment 8 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/4/2013 at 6:42 PM

You need to whitelist my domain dude! ;)

Comment 9 by James Allen posted on 4/4/2013 at 6:46 PM

Well I know that *now* ;)

Might be worth you mentioning adblock in the post though so people know that's why the link might not be showing or if there is a direct way to link without ad blockers ripping it out.

Whitelisting now ;)

Comment 10 by Jose Rico posted on 4/4/2013 at 7:46 PM

Does this book contains the 3 volumes of the past versions?. Can I get in spanish? And e-Book (Not Kindle) version?

Comment 11 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/4/2013 at 7:55 PM

Just one volume. No idea about translations.

Comment 12 by Joseph Potthast posted on 4/4/2013 at 9:19 PM

Thanks Ray for pointing out the add-blocker I was having the same problem. One exclude command later I"m in business.

Comment 13 by Michael Santoroski posted on 4/5/2013 at 5:40 AM

Haven't bought a copy since about version 7, so I just ordered it! Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment 14 by Phillip Senn posted on 4/15/2013 at 6:35 PM

Achievement unlocked.

Comment 15 by Peter Tilbrook posted on 4/16/2013 at 2:47 AM

Seems a bit pricey for a mere 360pp compared to the CF9 volumes.

Comment 16 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/16/2013 at 4:40 AM

Peter, knowing the amount of work put in and the quality of the authors (I'm talking about the others, not me), I believe it is worth the price.

Comment 17 by David McGuigan posted on 4/18/2013 at 12:29 AM

Do you get a kick out of someone purchasing the Kindle version through that link or just paperback?

Comment 18 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/18/2013 at 12:42 AM

I do - I checked my associates report last night and saw some credit from the Kindle version. I got a _lot_ of kickback from this book via Amazon, so thank you everyone. (I don't get royalties.)