Comment 1 by SuperAlly posted on 12/5/2012 at 10:17 PM

Thanks a lot, Ray.

Comment 2 by Upendra Roul posted on 12/6/2012 at 5:39 PM

Hi ,

I have went through the recording. It's really nice presentation. When I try to register REST service by CF admin and also by CF code I got the following error.

=======================================
Error registering REST service. Please ensure that you have entered a proper mapping and path.
Application services could not be initialized.
Reason: The application does not contain any rest enabled CFCs.
The application does not contain any rest enabled CFCs.
==========================================

I have used your code and I have provided the root path to "services" folder of your code. Could you please help me to find out the exact issue.

Comment 3 by Raymond Camden posted on 12/6/2012 at 5:56 PM

Don't point to services, point to the root folder (where the App.cfc in my demo code is).

Comment 4 by Upendra Roul posted on 12/6/2012 at 6:33 PM

@Raymond: Thanks for your quick reply.

I got my mistake. I was placing that application out side of web root and creating one virtual directory in IIS. So that was throwing such error. When I placed in Web root it worked.

Now, I am working how it could be done by virtual directory(out side web root).

Comment 5 by Jason Daniels posted on 5/25/2013 at 12:37 AM

Hi, Ray... long-time visitor, first-time poster...

Thank you for sharing your REST Presentation - it has been very handy in helping me get started using REST in CF10.

...and a belated May the Fourth...

Comment 6 by Raymond Camden posted on 5/25/2013 at 12:57 AM