This post is more than 2 years old.
Passing this along...
We need one or two new developers at Infinite Web Design. We're located in Lake Orion, MI (the North side of Metro Detroit near the Palace of Auburn Hills where the Pistons play). We need someone who can work with us here. We're a small team with a growing list of clients we need to support, both large companies and small businesses.
They'll mainly be writing code at first, but we tackle a wide variety of tasks from writing back end code to designing databases, designing interfaces, managing servers, writing business plans for startups, and working with clients. They'll be able to take those tasks on as they are ready to.
- Experience picking up one or more programming languages (we need people who know how to learn new skills)
- ColdFusion needed, PHP would be a great addition to that
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) & HTML
- MySQL databases (designing schema and writing queries)
- Interface Design skills - we expect our developers to make friendly, useable interfaces, not just write back-end code.
- Extra skills in server administration with things like Apache, Windows Server, CentOS, etc. would be great, but are not necessary.
People interested can reach us at http://infinitewebdesign.com/contact-us/.