Two new PhoneGap videos for your enjoyment

On my last trip to San Francisco I filmed a few PhoneGap videos. I hope these are helpful. At minimum you can laugh at how much I need a hair cut. Enjoy.

Comment 1 by Mikel posted on 4/4/2012 at 3:47 PM

Thanks for the videos! Can you be so kind as to post the example code?

Comment 2 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/4/2012 at 3:57 PM

Shoot - I thought they were attached to the videos. I'll post some links later today.

Comment 3 by Mike posted on 4/4/2012 at 7:43 PM

Nice :) I had just sent you an email last week on this. I didn't know the file api was based on the html5 api that defiantly will help out because the PG docs while good are lacking at times, especially in the example parts. I find sometimes the examples are really good and then they will have a bare bones unfinished example and your like what! that's the one I needed lol .

Anyhow thanks for the vids!

Comment 4 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/4/2012 at 10:36 PM

Mikel, you can download the code here: http://www.raymondcamden.co...

Comment 5 by Ice posted on 5/1/2012 at 11:51 PM

Great Tutorial! I have one question though, in our main.js file where is the line in which a random date generated? As I test your code in my mobile device after I click several times add button and click Test Data.. a somehow random date was displayed.

Comment 6 by Raymond Camden posted on 5/2/2012 at 12:46 AM

The code is in the zip - did you look there? Or am I misunderstanding your question?

Comment 7 by Ice posted on 5/2/2012 at 1:21 PM

Sorry for the confusion. kindly disregard my question. I haven't seen the randRange function which is at the bottom of my page.

Thanks for the vids.. Hoping for 'MORE phonegap tutorials' to come.