Comment 1 by John C. Bland II posted on 3/11/2012 at 3:56 AM

Congrats Ray/Andy! I couldn't have chosen a better two myself. :)

Comment 2 by Mike posted on 3/11/2012 at 5:15 AM

Looking forward to it.

Will it include development using phoneGap?

Well done guys
Mike

Comment 3 by Scott Stroz posted on 3/11/2012 at 6:58 AM

w00t!!

Comment 4 by steve ryan posted on 3/11/2012 at 9:17 AM

can not wait to purchase one...

Comment 5 by Dale Fraser posted on 3/12/2012 at 10:23 AM

Looks good, I'm not sure you need Web in the title

Comment 6 by Terry Sampson posted on 3/12/2012 at 3:21 PM

Way to go fellas. Good job.

Since I am an author myself, I know the process pretty well. it can be daunting at times as well as time consuming.

Terry

Comment 7 by andy matthews posted on 3/12/2012 at 11:29 PM

@John...thanks a lot. I really enjoyed the process of writing this book. Challenging at times, but really exciting.

@Mike...yes, this book will cover Phonegap development.

@Steve...I think you'll need at least two. One for home, and one for work. :D

Comment 8 by Raymond Camden posted on 3/13/2012 at 12:59 AM

I should point out that the PhoneGap chapter isn't terribly deep. I describe the project and talk about the Build service. I don't walk you through setting up Eclipse or XCode as Build is much simpler.

Comment 9 by Phillip Senn posted on 3/13/2012 at 4:38 AM

I just signed up to Packt's eLibrary the other day.
You get access to every book they publish, plus one free ebook per month.

Comment 10 by Mikel posted on 3/13/2012 at 7:02 PM

Awesome guys! Congrats and can't wait to get a copy!