Happy Thanksgiving

(Note - this is almost an exact copy of my post from last year, but, I liked it, and it's a holiday, so I'm allowed to duplicate a post. ;)

Just a short and sweet wish to all my readers that they have an enjoyable and safe Thanksgiving. I'm incredibly thankful to you guys for a) providing me with great questions for blogging and b) providing me with great comments. I'm not sure if a simple 'blog' counts as a community but I think we have a great one here. Thanks!

Comment 1 by Peter Schmidt posted on 11/24/2011 at 9:30 PM

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Comment 2 by Alirio Boquin A. posted on 11/24/2011 at 10:18 PM

Happy Thanksgiving my friend

Comment 3 by Ian Finch posted on 11/25/2011 at 12:30 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Ray, from one of the worldwide members of your community here in London. Thanks for the year-round inspiration!

Comment 4 by shiva posted on 11/25/2011 at 9:34 AM

Hey Ray,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you in the thanks giving day.

Whenever i turned on my PC, i will first visit the coldfusion JEDI for gathering information about CFML with great example!

We would like to thank you for enhancing our skills in CFML. You man done a great effort.

Once again thanks Ray!

Shiva

Comment 5 by Shawn Bowman posted on 11/25/2011 at 9:46 AM

Happy Turkey Day to you and yours good sir.

Comment 6 by SteveOfSP posted on 11/28/2011 at 10:38 PM

Yes, Ray, a blog is a community. And this is one of the nicest I visit.

Belated Happy T'Day