ColdFusion 9.0.1 CHF 2 Released

Subject says it all. Our second CHF for ColdFusion 9.0.1 has been released. You can find details here:

Some good fixes here, including:

• ColdFusion does not resolve the CFC's fully qualified name correctly when a relative path is used in the application mapping.
  • ColdFusion throws "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Session is invalid" exception randomly.
  • serializeJSON converts integer to string.
  • serializeJSON incorrectly serializes nested objects. Also, in the case of circular references, for example, when handling bidirectional ORM relationship, repeating entities are represented as empty strings instead of empty objects.

Comment 1 by Adam Tuttle posted on 9/17/2011 at 10:04 AM

Woot! The first one (relative paths) is one that I filed! So happy to have that fixed. And the "Session is Invalid" issue is a near-constant nag for us at work, so that will be awesome, too!

Comment 2 by Geoff posted on 9/17/2011 at 5:35 PM

Is the install process still a nightmare of unzipping / renaming files / poking around in filesystems / copying directories / crossing fingers?

I bet it is... ;-)

Comment 3 by Raymond Camden posted on 9/17/2011 at 6:49 PM

It is - as I call it - "Sub-optimal."

Will be better in Zeus. :)

Comment 4 by Doug posted on 9/19/2011 at 9:19 PM

"serializeJSON converts integer to string. "

Woot. That one had been driving me nuts for a while.

Comment 5 by Patrick Heppler posted on 9/21/2011 at 5:26 PM

Just to be clear, on a fresh 901 I can apply this directly without installing previous hotfixes, right?

Comment 6 by Raymond Camden posted on 9/21/2011 at 5:27 PM

From the note:

Note - Cumulative Hotfix 2 consists of previously released fixes for the Security issues mentioned in the bulletins APSB11-04, APSB11-14, APSB11-15 along with the cumulative hotfix 1 and the new bug fixes. This cumulative hot fix also has the new session invalid fix added to the Security hot fix.

Comment 7 by Seth Stone posted on 10/25/2011 at 12:26 AM

Sorry, I realize this is an old post, but I'm working on server upgrades and just came across this post. Is there any reason this Hotfix 2 is not listed on Adobe's site: http://www.adobe.com/suppor... ?

Comment 8 by Raymond Camden posted on 10/25/2011 at 12:31 AM

Not sure - but I'll ping my peeps.

Comment 9 by Seth Stone posted on 10/25/2011 at 12:37 AM

I noticed the same comment on forta.com, with no answer: http://forta.com/blog/index...

Comment 10 by Raymond Camden posted on 10/25/2011 at 12:52 AM

Yeah, but I've got much more street cred than Forta. Honest.