Three useful ColdFusion Builder links

So as I've said before - I sometimes have trouble finding things on Adobe.com. If you're like me, hopefully the following two links will help:

Installing ColdFusion Builder (Online)
Installing ColdFusion Builder (PDF)
Using ColdFusion Builder (Online)
Using ColdFusion Builder (PDF)

And finally, I want to share a graphic Adam Lehman posted earlier. It's a competitive brief of ColdFusion Builder, Dreaweaver, HomeSite+, and CFEclipse. Click the shrunken image to enlarge.

3 links? Think I was a bit off on that. :)

Edit at 3:49PM: And yet another link - the CFBuilder Forums may be found here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/coldfusion/coldfusionbuilder

Comment 1 by David McGuigan posted on 3/22/2010 at 11:58 PM

"If you're like me, hopefully the following two links will help:"

Two was even further off sauce.

Comment 2 by Raymond Camden posted on 3/23/2010 at 12:01 AM

My excuse: CFBuilder is so awesome there is no way you can estimate the resources...

Comment 3 by Jason Holden posted on 3/23/2010 at 12:29 AM

Did you uninstall your previous Beta prior to installing this. Would not give me the Stand-alone option until I removed my existing Beta. Uninstalled and 1.0 working well, but lost all my plugins.

Comment 4 by Raymond Camden posted on 3/23/2010 at 12:36 AM

Having to uninstall for Standalone is what I've experienced throughout the beta.

Comment 5 by Troy L. Allen, Sr. posted on 3/23/2010 at 3:42 PM

Wow...CFBuilder has SQL Insight...I did not know that! Very Cool.

Comment 6 by Ray Buechler posted on 3/23/2010 at 7:26 PM

The comparison is incorrect on some of the Dreamweaver features. Dreamweaver does have database tools. Like CF Builder there is support for some of the CF frameworks via Dreamweaver extensions. Dreamweaver also has secure FTP support.

Comment 7 by David McGuigan posted on 3/23/2010 at 7:27 PM

Yeah I noticed that too.

Comment 8 by 6dust posted on 3/24/2010 at 9:16 AM

Not to downplay the awesomeness that is CFBuilder, but I think most CFEclipse users tie it in to Aptana Studio, which does have JavaScript Insight and HTML/CSS Assist. That being said, I've got the demos installed for CFBuilder and Flash Builder and have been thoroughly impressed so far.