Very cool ColdFusion 9 Video

I was looking over Dan Vega's cool article on ColdFusion 9 UI controls today when I discovered the following in one of his cfmediaplayer examples:

Is it just me - or is that video freaking cool?

Comment 1 by Scott Stroz posted on 11/11/2009 at 9:30 PM

Its you.

Comment 2 by todd sharp posted on 11/11/2009 at 9:48 PM

zoid - ur a jerk! that vid rocks!

Comment 3 by Raymond Camden posted on 11/11/2009 at 9:51 PM

@Todd: Don't tell anyone, but I hear Zoid eats salads. All. The. Time.

Comment 4 by todd sharp posted on 11/11/2009 at 9:52 PM

@Ray I heard he drinks wine coolers too...

Comment 5 by Raymond Camden posted on 11/11/2009 at 9:54 PM

"Light" wine coolers man - light wine coolers.

Comment 6 by Scott Stroz posted on 11/11/2009 at 9:57 PM

1. Salad is not food. It is what food eats.

2. Some wine coolers have higher alcohol content than beer.

Comment 7 by David Long posted on 11/11/2009 at 10:03 PM

Adobe should buy TV Ad space and play that all the time.

Comment 8 by Chuck Savage posted on 11/11/2009 at 10:08 PM

"1. Salad is not food. It is what food eats." Awsome. I'll have to remember that.

Honestly I haven't looked at CF9, I've been majorly into C# for some applications I've been creating. I love the language, but most importantly I love the IDE Visual Studio. Did that video hint at something radical as a IDE built by Adobe for ColdFusion?

Ps, so how do I get a pic of myself like everyone else here?

Comment 9 by Raymond Camden posted on 11/11/2009 at 10:11 PM

Chuck... are you not aware of ColdFusion Builder?

If not - please grab it now!

Comment 10 by Tony Garcia posted on 11/11/2009 at 10:14 PM

That's some "discovery", Ray --- that video is ONLY right on the front of the ColdFusion product page on adobe.com ;-)

Comment 11 by Raymond Camden posted on 11/11/2009 at 10:16 PM

@Chuck - Oops, forgot to answer your second question. It is called a gravatar. You can get it at Gravatar.com. Multiple sites/applications make use of the service.

@Tony - Adobe has a web site? ;)

Comment 12 by Dan Vega posted on 11/11/2009 at 11:01 PM

We should not get lost in the video, that is one "cool" article! :)

Comment 13 by Andy Sandefer posted on 11/11/2009 at 11:04 PM

@Tony
I saw this a month ago as well but please go easy on Ray - he did not know about this video because it is not related to jQuery.

Comment 14 by David McGuigan posted on 11/12/2009 at 1:31 AM

That video is so tight it's about to rip.

Comment 15 by Alirio Boquin posted on 11/12/2009 at 4:01 AM

Awesome, Raymond can I have it, I'll like it post it in my blog.

Comment 16 by Raymond Camden posted on 11/12/2009 at 4:02 AM

Ask Adobe please. I did first. :) Of course, you can always do what I did - use Safari to figure out the URL. ;)