This post is more than 2 years old.
Got an email a few minutes ago from Foundeo announcing their new firewall product written completely in ColdFusion. Stealing a bit from their email to me, features include:
- Cross Site Scripting / XSS
- SQL Injection
- Session Hijacking
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- CRLF Injection
- Path Traversal Attacks
- Password Dictionary Attacks
- Extensible CFC API for writing your own Filters and Loggers
- Configure it in a language you already know - CFML!
- Runs on most shared hosting accounts
- Runs and Tested on ColdFusion 6.1+, OpenBD 1+, Railo 3+
Seems pretty impressive. I haven't used it myself, but if anyone wants to review it in the comments below, I'd love to hear more.