Quick Updates

Just a few quick notes about some updates. I'm about to go change for a night out with my wife and her friends to celebrate a birthday so I figured a quick note on low blood sugar was probably in order.

1. Soundings 3.0 was "officially" released today. It had been done for a few days now, but I quickly updated the SQL Server script, made a zip, and pushed it out to make it final.

2. CFLib has an 'advanced search' option now. Basically it lets you filter by authors and CF versions. It is only available after a simple search, which seems kind of wrong, but I figured I'd let you guys tell me what makes sense. I can add more filters too if folks want them.

3. BlogCFC had a minor fix to correct some issues with cfformprotect integration, which works so well I will probably add it here.

4. Lighthouse Pro - this has some nice user submitted fixes, including a good one for sites with numerous projects.

I've also got an update to my GoogleCal code, but I don't think it's quite ready yet for public release. I also did some work in the SugarCRM area, but I have to hold onto that for a few more weeks before I can share more of it.

And with that... I'm out for the night. Peace.

Comment 1 by BradB posted on 12/20/2008 at 7:33 AM

All in a days work, huh.

Looking forward to seeing the GoogleCal code - at the least.

Thanks!

Comment 2 by Raymond Camden posted on 12/20/2008 at 6:12 PM

This wasn't done in one day - but all week. I just got around to mentioning it last night. :)

Comment 3 by Brian posted on 12/23/2008 at 12:41 AM

Didn't you fix the Labels issue in Soundings? Still shows as open on the referenced page...

Comment 4 by Raymond Camden posted on 12/23/2008 at 1:29 AM

I did - I'm lazy. ;) Will fix now.

Comment 5 by Chris Woodson posted on 12/24/2008 at 8:43 AM

Well im interested in Soundings 3.0, but for some reason riaforge.org doesnt load... The page just hangs. Are you aware of any problems with the site?

Happy Holidays!

-Chris

Comment 6 by Raymond Camden posted on 12/24/2008 at 8:45 AM

It just loaded for me.

Comment 7 by Chris Woodson posted on 12/24/2008 at 8:54 AM

Ok I just did some more searching and apparently there are some websites that don't load. Riaforge.org appears to be one of them. For whatever reason Verizon FIOS connections just hang on your site. It also happens for a local school district website. Well I would greatly appreciate obtaining Soundings 3.0... would you be able to send me the zip file?

Regards,
Chris

Comment 8 by Raymond Camden posted on 12/27/2008 at 12:31 AM

Email me your email address via the contact form here and I'll reply with the zip.