MAX Presentation Slides and Files

Almost a week late, but I've posted my MAX 2008 presentation to slide six: http://slidesix.com/view/ColdFusion-Powered-AJAX You can download the slides and ColdFusion code from there as well. And just cuz I like embedding, here it is on my blog too:

Comment 1 by Nick posted on 11/25/2008 at 9:01 PM

Fantastico

Comment 2 by Bob Flynn posted on 11/25/2008 at 9:16 PM

It must be staring me in the face, but I don't see the code files on the Slidesix site. Where would I find the link to them?

Bob

Comment 3 by Raymond Camden posted on 11/25/2008 at 9:26 PM

It is the paper clip icon. For some reason it is NOT hot, but you can click it. I'll bug Todd about it.

Comment 4 by todd sharp posted on 11/25/2008 at 9:32 PM

Yeah I need to get a different paper clip icon - it's hot, it just doesn't look hot (not bright enough). Click the paper clip and the attachment will download.

Comment 5 by Bob Flynn posted on 11/25/2008 at 9:41 PM

Super. Thanks, gents. Got the files.

Todd, the icon might not look hot, but the whole app is hot. Nice work.

And nice presentation as well, Ray.

Cheers,

Bob

Comment 6 by todd sharp posted on 11/25/2008 at 9:52 PM

Thanks Bob, I appreciate it.

Comment 7 by Dan O&aposKeefe posted on 11/26/2008 at 12:40 AM

The grid is looking for a blogdev data source. Am I missing that in the download?

Dan

Comment 8 by Raymond Camden posted on 11/26/2008 at 12:44 AM

Nope. I mentioned this in the preso. YOu will need to point to another db and possibly edit the cols a bit. In the future I'll consider using the built in Art db.

Comment 9 by todd sharp posted on 11/26/2008 at 9:01 AM

I brightened up the paper clip...look better now?