ColdFusion Unconference Update - The Uber Panel

Just a quick note to remind folks about the ColdFusion Unconference coming to MAX 2008. I've filled a few more slots in the last week but I'm still looking for additional speakers.

Oh, and I just now added the Uber Panel on Wednesday at 10:30 AM. This is a panel discussion with some relatively unknown people. I've never heard of Sean Corfield, Charlie Arehart, Joe Rinehart, Adam Lehman, Jason Delmore, and Raymond Camden. But I thought - wouldn't it be interesting to ask a bunch of ColdFusion newbies all kinds of off the wall, extremely difficult, and controversial questions? While you may not know any of these names, I do think it will make for quite an interesting panel.

Comment 1 by Chris posted on 8/19/2008 at 9:51 AM

Hmmm, I don't know about those panel members... I don't know i want to come to the "unconference" to listen to a bunch of noobs talk about cflooping through a list.

On another note Ray, are you keeping track of people who plan on attending the unconference? Is there any unconference protocols I need to know? Upside-down badges?

Comment 2 by Raymond Camden posted on 8/19/2008 at 2:49 PM

There is nothing special needed to attend - you just walk in. ;)

Comment 3 by Brian Swartzfager posted on 8/19/2008 at 4:01 PM

A better answer would have been: CF tattoos will be checked at the door. :)

Comment 4 by Raymond Camden posted on 8/19/2008 at 4:14 PM

If Mark Drew was going, he would be lonely up there. ;) (Unless we switch to just a tattoo check, then I'm gold!)

Comment 5 by Brian Swartzfager posted on 8/19/2008 at 4:20 PM

I'll bet Mark could handle being the only one up there, and you'd know he have some interesting answers for the audience. :)

Comment 6 by tony of the weeg clan posted on 8/28/2008 at 6:07 PM

even tho the speaker list is weak, im going to come :)

Comment 7 by Raymond Camden posted on 8/28/2008 at 6:11 PM

I should add - Brian Meloche is going to be the host now, and will be recording it for a cfconversations podcast. For those who can't make it - you will still be able to hear it.

Comment 8 by Brian Swartzfager posted on 8/28/2008 at 6:28 PM

For those of us who probably won't make it to MAX, that's very good news.