SpoolMail update

This post is more than 2 years old.

I don't normally blog about SpoolMail, but this is a pretty significant update. Mek Logan sent in a set of updates that dramatically improve the speed. I tested with 666 emails (pure chance, I swear) and the difference before and after was dramatic. The main thing he changed was to stop parsing the body of emails when generating the list of emails. The body is now only parsed on view. Which makes perfect sense of course and I wish I had noticed it first. Anyway, grab the 1.4 release from RIAForge:


Raymond Camden's Picture

About Raymond Camden

Raymond is a senior developer evangelist for Adobe. He focuses on document services, JavaScript, and enterprise cat demos. If you like this article, please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist or donating via PayPal to show your support. You can even buy me a coffee!

Lafayette, LA https://www.raymondcamden.com