Follow ColdFusion Bloggers on Twitter

For those who like to twit (or who may be a twit), you can now follow CFBloggers via Twitter:

I'm using Twitter Client by Elliott Sprehn. If you view all the twits on the account you will see some older entries which come from my testing. Also - I'd love to change the picture if someone can suggest something (as opposed to another picture of me).

Comment 1 by Critter posted on 7/15/2008 at 12:16 AM

You can use my tattoo pic :P

Comment 2 by Raymond Camden posted on 7/15/2008 at 12:20 AM

Charlie Griefer just sent me a nice to pic to use. No more ugly mug!

Comment 3 by Neil Middleton posted on 7/15/2008 at 1:52 AM
Comment 4 by Raymond Camden posted on 7/15/2008 at 1:57 AM

Yep. I didn't say I was the first to do this. Both FeedSquirrel and AXNA already do this.

Comment 5 by Jon Dowdle posted on 7/15/2008 at 4:05 AM

Cool news. I'm glad to see a Twitter account do this.
FriendFeed has a Coldfusion account to watch too. It can be found here: http://friendfeed.com/coldf...

Comment 6 by Elliott Sprehn posted on 7/16/2008 at 1:03 AM

Thanks for the plug Ray! Glad it was useful.

Comment 7 by Ken Auenson, II posted on 7/16/2008 at 5:49 PM

Ray,
I don't know if the way I am explaining this will make sense, but...
Can you modify your tweet output for CFBloggers so that you include the name of the blog before the blog post subject line on the tweets, similar to how AXNA's twitter account works? It would sometimes be nice to know who's blog the post came from before clicking the link...

Comment 8 by Raymond Camden posted on 7/16/2008 at 6:02 PM

My worry is space. For the life of me, I can't find AXNA on twitter. What is the address? I need to add this info to my FAQ too. (I was surprised to not find the info on AXNA itself.)

Comment 9 by Ken Auenson, II posted on 7/16/2008 at 6:54 PM

Yea, 140 characters isn't a lot of room!

Comment 10 by Roger Benningfield posted on 7/16/2008 at 8:58 PM

Thanks to John for the heads-up on the Friendfeed account... I'm 100% of FF now, and don't even bother with Twitter.

Comment 11 by Raymond Camden posted on 7/16/2008 at 11:13 PM

Ken... so yeah, I see. It could be nice. Let me think on it a bit. ;)