Multiple Emails from RIAForge (Yes, I know)

This post is more than 2 years old.

I've gotten quite a few emails from folks letting me know that RIAForge is sending 3 email reports a day instead of 1. I just wanted to let folks know that I do know about this.

In case folks are curious - I don't actually know why this is happening now, but I've enabled logging for scheduled tasks to see if I can find what is up. Of course I'll have to wait a good 20 hours until it runs again, but hopefully the log will shed some light into what is going wrong.

Raymond Camden's Picture

About Raymond Camden

Raymond is a developer advocate for HERE Technologies. He focuses on JavaScript, serverless and enterprise cat demos. If you like this article, please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist or donating via PayPal to show your support. You can even buy me a coffee!

Lafayette, LA