I just got an IM from Neil M asking what the most popular OS licenses were at RIAForge. I had never really thought to even care about that before - but it was definitely an interesting question. I wrote up a quick SQL script in Aqua Data Studio and was happy to discover they allow you to export results into HTML. Here are the results:

			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"Apache License, Version 2"</FONT></TD>
		</TR>
		<TR>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"38"</FONT></TD>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"GPL (GNU General Public License)"</FONT></TD>
		</TR>
		<TR>

			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"22"</FONT></TD>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"MIT"</FONT></TD>
		</TR>
		<TR>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"17"</FONT></TD>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"BSD"</FONT></TD>
		</TR>

		<TR>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"12"</FONT></TD>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"LGPL (GNU Lesser General Public License)"</FONT></TD>
		</TR>
		<TR>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"10"</FONT></TD>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"Mozilla Public License"</FONT></TD>

		</TR>
		<TR>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"10"</FONT></TD>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"GPL (GNU General Public License), Version 2"</FONT></TD>
		</TR>
		<TR>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"9"</FONT></TD>

			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"Creative Commons (Attribution Share Alike)"</FONT></TD>
		</TR>
		<TR>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"8"</FONT></TD>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"Common Public License"</FONT></TD>
		</TR>
		<TR>

			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"6"</FONT></TD>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"Creative Commons (Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike)"</FONT></TD>
		</TR>
		<TR>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"5"</FONT></TD>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"Creative Commons (Attribution)"</FONT></TD>
		</TR>

		<TR>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"2"</FONT></TD>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"Creative Commons (Attribution Non-commercial)"</FONT></TD>
		</TR>
		<TR>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"1"</FONT></TD>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"Creative Commons (Attribution Non-commercial No Derivatives)"</FONT></TD>

		</TR>
		<TR>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"1"</FONT></TD>
			<TD><FONT COLOR=#000000>"Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL) Version 1.0"</FONT></TD>
		</TR>
	</TABLE>

And wow - that is some ugly HTML, I mean it even uses the FONT tag. Still though - darn handy feature to have! (I should add a 'Export to HTML' feature to my database explorer.)

"189"