Winters too cold? Want to live in a warm (ok, very warm) environment with festivals almost every other weekend? Graham Group Interactive is hiring a ColdFusion developer for their Lafayette location. Please send all questions/inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior ColdFusion Developer
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or another technical discipline (Optional, but a definite plus)
- 2+ years relational database experience and development of SQL, store procedures
- Experience with Web Services
- Strong portfolio of internet based programming
- Strong Debugging skills and problem solving skills
- Strong User Interface Design skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Versed in gathering functional requirements and specifications to write requirements and design documents detailing processes, procedures, reports, etc.
- Moderate understanding of Microsoft Windows Operation system versions 2000/XP/2003.
- Moderate understanding of Internet Information Server web server including security certificates
- Moderate understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, with experience in administration and maintenance
- Basic understanding of core internet protocols (TCP/IP,DNS,SMTP,HTTP)
- Basic understanding of Local and Wide Area Networks, how the core internet protocols are applied to them and how firewalls and VPN are used.
- Must have ability to work on multi-member application development team, yet be capable of working independently
- Certified Adobe Coldfusion MX Developer a plus
- Agency Experience a plus
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, development, testing, implementation of ColdFusion applications integrated with various databases
- Creation of reusable ColdFusion code
- Debugging of applications to identify and correct reported bugs
- Writing technical documents as part of methodology establish within the department
- Ensure team follows consistent coding practices and naming conventions for all source-code files and objects
- Work with management to define and meet deliverables