Fusebox 5.1 Released

As I mentioned a few days ago, I'm going to be spending some time learning and commenting on Fusebox 5.1. Perfect timing too. Sean has announced that Fusebox 5.1 is now released.

Comment 1 by Peter Bell posted on 2/4/2007 at 10:08 PM

Well, I think Kevin is looking for some sample apps. Anything from your prodigious portfolio you might be interested in porting to FB?! :->

Comment 2 by Raymond Camden posted on 2/5/2007 at 7:41 PM

My intent was to start slow and simple. :)

Comment 3 by Peter Bell posted on 2/5/2007 at 7:50 PM

Absolutely! If you could maybe port BlogCFC and Canvass this week and then work up to something bigger?!

:->

Comment 4 by Raymond Camden posted on 2/5/2007 at 7:58 PM

Suuuuure. I'll also release the CMS I've been working on as well. Oops, did I say that out loud?

Comment 5 by Peter Bell posted on 2/5/2007 at 8:16 PM

Perfect! Don't suppose I could just give you specs for all my projects and ask you to write them for me and release them as OSS as a service to the community?!

Comment 6 by sadas posted on 2/12/2007 at 2:53 PM

asdas

Comment 7 by Douglas Viltrakis posted on 12/25/2007 at 4:37 AM

Very strange behavior happenings to a newbie!namely myself

I was using the "Most Excellent Tutorial" by the
incredible "John Beynon" , using his files as well.

bizare Fusebox550 behavior.

this link works without an xfa entry in circuit.xml.cfm?????
<cfoutput>
<a href="#request.myself#learnfb.hello">
</cfoutput>

this is the actual circuit.xml.cfm file in it's entirety:
with no XFA name=... Entry
<circuit access="public">

<fuseaction name="hello">
<include template="dsp_hello.cfm"/>
</fuseaction>
<fuseaction name="welcome">
<include template="dsp_welcome"/>
</fuseaction>

</circuit>
------------------------------------------
NO ENTRY FOR ANY XFA and the LINK WORKS!
-------------------------------------------
1-)The fusebox.xml.cfm has a setting for the fuseaction variable.
<parameter name="fuseactionVariable" value="fuseaction"/>

2-)The Application.cfm has the following two entries:
<cfset request.self = "index.cfm">
<cfset request.myself = "#request.self#?fuseaction=">

3-)fusebox550 has a mapping in coldfusion as /fusebox5

[Hello World!(this appears in browser)

This is the Welcome page.

Send me off to the learnfb.hello cicuit/fuseaction]

SENDS me to:

[Hello World! (appears in browser)

This is the Hello page]

Comment 8 by Douglas Viltrakis posted on 12/25/2007 at 4:47 AM

Disregard my last post , in the next lesson
I create an xfa variable and everything is fine