Happy New Year! (Well, in 11 hours...)

Since I plan on being a bit - how shall we say - "Not Prepared to Type" at midnight, consider this an early Happy New Year's message to my readers. 2007 should be wonderful. I have a new job (and a new boss, myself!). We will have ColdFusion 8 (which by all accounts looks to be the best release ever). We will have Apollo (Central done right). We have Flex 2 (and I'd be willing to bet we see some interesting signs of Flex 3). It is a great time to be a web developer!

Comment 1 by Shigeru posted on 1/1/2007 at 2:52 AM

Happy new year!!
I can't wait ColdFusion MX 8 and Apollo!

Comment 2 by D K posted on 1/1/2007 at 3:11 AM

Happy New Year. thanks for all the help and (CF) insight in 2006 :D

Comment 3 by Scott Fitchet posted on 1/1/2007 at 7:49 AM

Happy New Year Ray. Good luck with the new 'gig' and thanks for the great Flex posts this past year.

Comment 4 by Doug posted on 1/1/2007 at 9:00 AM

Happy New Year Ray! Best of business to you in your new venture!
Thanks for everything!
D.

Comment 5 by Phillip Senn posted on 1/1/2007 at 7:03 PM

woot!

Comment 6 by Raymond Camden posted on 1/1/2007 at 7:11 PM

I learned something new last night. Lots of champagne doesn't make me drunk, or sick. It knocks me out like sleeping pills. I made it to about 10:30 before I had to go to bed. I guess I'm getting old. ;)

Comment 7 by Edward T posted on 1/1/2007 at 9:18 PM

Haha!! From info you've dropped before, I think we're close to the same age; I decided not to celebrate with adult beverages last night and actually made it to 12:01. Woohoo!!

Happy 2007 :-)

/ejt

Comment 8 by Tracy Smith posted on 1/2/2007 at 11:20 AM

Congratulations on the new job. I am definitely looking forward to CF 8.0. Thanks for all your posts and resources of information. You'll site is one that I refer to over and over again.