The 5.5 release of BlogCFC is now released. You may download it from the project page. Lots of new stuff in this release - and here is just a partial list of what has been added:
- BlogCFC now supports slideshows. Slideshows can have titles and captions. Slideshows can be created via a web based admin.
- Files can be uploaded/changed via a web based admin.
- XML-RPC support.
- Ability to quickly upload an image when editing a new entry.
- Default CAPTCHA made simpler. Thanks to Charlie Arehart.
- Oracle support (thanks to Deanna Schneider)
- Support for DSNs that require usernames/password (ditto thanks to Deanna)
- Various UI changes
This is a just a small set of changes since the last official release, 5.1.004. I’d suggest checking the readme.txt file for a complete listing of updates.
As always - BlogCFC is what it is because of the support of my users. This release had a lot of help. Deanna Schneider - Scott Stroz - and many others contributed both code and bug reports to help me get this release finished.