This post is more than 2 years old.
The title says it all. You can now get Spry 1.3 from the Adobe Labs site. I'll blog a bit more about it later in the day when I get a chance to play with it. One main change seems to be the effects library. Check the demo here.
Here is the changelog from the zip:
- Introduced Spry Effects, the 3rd portion of the Spry Framework.
- Removed documentation from the zip. All docs will be available online on Labs site as HTML and PDF.
- Changes to SpryData.js:
- Fix the loop in Spry.Utils.createXMLHttpRequest() so that it doesn't skip the next progID in the array after removing a non-existent one.
- Make sure all initialization of the Spry.Utils.loadURL.Request headers property uses an object so that it works properly when used with Prototype 1.5 rc0.
- Fix Spry.Utils.Notifier.prototype.notifyObservers() so that it uses a normal for loop instead of a "for in" loop.