CanvasWiki Updated (Version 1.4)

This post is more than 2 years old.

I've updated CanvasWiki tonight with a few small changes. The big change is a simple modification to how I display titles. The wiki asks you to name pages like so:


This represents a page for named ColdFusion_Server under a Servers section, which is under a Products section, and lastly which is under a Main section.

And that is exactly how it was displayed. Now I simply change the periods to pipes and replace underscores with spaces. A small change, but it really makes a difference.

There is now an Oracle script provided by John Keir.

There are a few other small changes as well, documented in the readme, and yes, I know I need to get a demo online. So I've done it. You can find a demo of the wiki here. Let's please try to be mature and not go crazy with the edits. ;)

Raymond Camden's Picture

About Raymond Camden

Raymond is a developer advocate for HERE Technologies. He focuses on JavaScript, serverless and enterprise cat demos. If you like this article, please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist or donating via PayPal to show your support. You can even buy me a coffee!

Lafayette, LA