I got some darn nice improvements sent in by Mark Mazelin. These improvements include:
- Modified the test.cfm to actually output xhtml code, complete with the html/head/body tags.
- Updated the test.cfm to remove my e-mail address and put in a generic one.
- The getXXX methods are now public (where it makes sense)
- Added the rows and cols attributes to the textarea for xhtml compliance (they are required attributes).
- Added XHTML 1.0 Transitional compliance by adding end slashes to the input and br tags
- Ability to send html e-mail
- Udated error handling to highlight required questions that were not answered
- Updated error handling to use unordered list and allow a css-styled error box
- Added label tags to the questions/answers (which also includes adding id attributes to those the input tags) </ul> I also added support for hidden questions and setting an initial value. The idea for hidden questions came from a commenter to my earlier post. It is useful for passing in information about the survey taker.