Flex2 Lighthouse Pro Interface

Simon Barber from over at ThoughtFaqtory sent me this cool screen shot (click for larger image):

This is a Flex2 interface to Lighthouse Pro. Simon isn't ready to share the code yet, but promised he would look me up when it is done.

Comment 1 by Raymond Camden posted on 2/26/2006 at 9:34 PM

By the way, a user sent in a cool mod to LHP that supports archives. You can archive bugs and then view them later with an archive link. Very, very cool I think. I'm hoping to integrate his changes this week sometime.

Comment 2 by Big Mad Kev posted on 2/26/2006 at 9:51 PM

Looks really cool, I could see more people using it with sucha cool interface. :-D

Comment 3 by Kyle Hayes posted on 2/26/2006 at 10:02 PM

Is that a custom skin? It looks shinier than the default.

Comment 4 by rd posted on 2/27/2006 at 1:58 AM

Cool, is he going to let you release it to the masses?

Comment 5 by Peter Tilbrook posted on 2/27/2006 at 6:54 AM

Looks great! Looking forward to trying it!

Comment 6 by jeff posted on 3/25/2006 at 9:42 PM

Adding images right into blog entries. Ray, how did you add the picture here to your blog entry. Did you just paste html code?

Comment 7 by Raymond Camden posted on 3/25/2006 at 9:58 PM

Yep, simple html. One of things I'm adding to blogcfc5 is a simpler way to insert images.

Comment 8 by jeff posted on 3/25/2006 at 11:27 PM

I am considering just putting a quick <cfif> in there to see the enclosure is a gif or jpg. Then post the image at the end of the blog post. that seems to be the quickest, and easiest way to allow non-html people to add images. Does anyone else have a better implementation

Comment 9 by Raymond Camden posted on 3/25/2006 at 11:56 PM

That's not a horribly bad idea. It sounds familiar to. I think someone else may have done the same thing. You can even get tricky. If the file name is front_ something, you can put the image on top, float left. Otheriwse, just post it to the bottom.

Comment 10 by Cliff Pearson posted on 6/20/2006 at 12:48 AM

Any update on whether this updated interface might be made available?

Comment 11 by martin posted on 7/4/2006 at 12:32 PM

Any updates for us on the Flex 2.0 front-end to lighthouse?

I'm going to whip up a flex dashboard for the office this weekend - that is a glanceable view of the top 5 issues...etc

Can't wait

Comment 12 by Raymond Camden posted on 7/4/2006 at 4:03 PM

Martin, just build it. It would be a great way to get some Flex2 experience.

Comment 13 by Vince posted on 10/31/2006 at 7:15 PM

does anybody know if the interface mentioned above was finished ? raymond have you seen the finished version ? and if you do i am interested in using an alternative interface foor lhp but can't find enough time to fix it.

Comment 14 by Raymond Camden posted on 11/3/2006 at 8:45 PM

I can't speak to the flex version. Sorry.

Comment 15 by rbp posted on 7/21/2011 at 11:28 PM

Is there any way you can repost this?

Comment 16 by Raymond Camden posted on 7/24/2011 at 4:49 AM

Repost what? I can fix the broken images - but the code wasn't mine remember. :)