This morning I released a small update to Harlan ColdFusion Ad Server. Changes are as follows:
- The MySQL db install file had many bugs. These are fixed now.
- All db install files updated to support new target feature.
- Application.cfc error email said Lighthouse Pro, not Harlan
- Small HTML error in campaign editor.
- Finally, a new feature. Ads can now have a target. This allows you to set up ads that, when clicked, will open up in a new window. Of it your site is framed, you can make the ad load and get rid of the frames. </ul> As always, you can download the application from the project page.