This morning I released a small update to Harlan ColdFusion Ad Server. Changes are as follows:
- The MySQL db install file had many bugs. These are fixed now.
- All db install files updated to support new target feature.
- Application.cfc error email said Lighthouse Pro, not Harlan
- Small HTML error in campaign editor.
- Finally, a new feature. Ads can now have a target. This allows you to set up ads that, when clicked, will open up in a new window. Of it your site is framed, you can make the ad load and get rid of the frames.
As always, you can download the application from the project page.