I made two minor updates to SpoolMail. First off - I got rid of the Application.cfc file and changed it to a Application.cfm file provided by Phillip Duba. Now - let me be clear. Application.cfc is much better than Application.cfm. But since this was the only thing preventing the application from working in CFMX6 (and 5 most likely), it seemed like a good call.

Secondly, I added the ActivateURL UDF to the message display. This will auto-hot link any URL/email address. These links should pop open a new window.

Oh - and I added a license. If you have any questions on the license, just let me know. You can download the application from the project page.