This post is more than 2 years old.
This update has some nice updates, but since I forgot to change the version number, it is still 2.0 (grin). What is new?
- Support for keyword filtering of issues.
- Syntax error fix in project loci edit.
- When doing stats for a project, we only show loci that apply to the project.
- Issue View - When editing a new issue, the header wasn't right. Also URL encode attachments. Default bug owner to current user when creating a new issue.
- Allow usernames with dots in them.
Last but not least - Robert Everland III has added a modified version of LHP. This may be found in the unsupported folder. It is a bit behind this zip, but offers support for MX 6.1 and Oracle.