After a few bug fixes, I'm happy to announce a new version with actual new features in it - not just bug fixes. Here are the changes:
- Fixed a bug with BlueDragon. BlueDragon has a render function, and since my CFC also had a method with the name, it didn't work. Simply changed it to renderEntry(). Hey New Atlanta, next time you add a feature, be sure it doesn't conflict with my blog ware! (Sorry, couldn't resiste. ;)
- The last update had a fix for MySQL/MSACCESS and a date format issue. Paul Hasting wrote a nice update to take care of this and a few other things as well.
- Ping support for Weblogs.com. Just use @weblogs in your ping list. Thanks to Rob Gonda.
- Another idea by Rob - the layout file now shows meta tags for TITLE and KEYWORDS. The blog.ini file now has a blogkeywords value to allow you to set this.
- Google Site Maps are officially supported.
- Few small bug fixex (see release notes)
- Word doc has been updated, and I'm now shipping a PDF version as well (which caused the zip to grow quite a bit :)
You can download the software at the project page.
As always, please let me know if you have any feedback. If you love it - don't forget my wish list (still no one has gotten the Nano, do you guys just not love me or something?) or my free IPod Nano referer thingy. Thanks!