BlogCFC Update

This post is more than 2 years old.

A small update, but with one important fix. Here are the changes:

  • /client/index.cfm: Two fixes to allow title to work right on single entry pages
  • /client/editor.cfm: fix with <more/> issue. You are no longer allowed to have <more/> in the beginning.
  • /org/camden/blog/blog.cfc: Two case issues with mysql
  • /client/stats.cfm: ditto above

Thanks to Steven Erat for pointing out some of those bugs, and helping me get my local CF server running again after I switched to JRun. (I must never do that again. -shudder-) Also thanks to Jacob Munson for a few finds as well.

As always, you can download BlogCFC from the project page. I did not update the version number. I'll probably wait until a new feature is added before changing the version.

Raymond Camden's Picture

About Raymond Camden

Raymond is a developer advocate for HERE Technologies. He focuses on JavaScript, serverless and enterprise cat demos. If you like this article, please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist or donating via PayPal to show your support. You can even buy me a coffee!

Lafayette, LA