rssWatcher Updated

This post is more than 2 years old.

I updated today with some suggestions from Charlie Arehart. The primary change is an IE CSS fix that caused the profile display to be way pushed down.

For those who don't know, RSSWatcher is a site that lets you set up a scheduled search against RSS feeds for search terms. There are other tools like this out there, but I built this for myself as an experiment and turned it into a real web site.

Raymond Camden's Picture

About Raymond Camden

Raymond is a developer advocate for HERE Technologies. He focuses on JavaScript, serverless and enterprise cat demos. If you like this article, please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist or donating via PayPal to show your support. You can even buy me a coffee!

Lafayette, LA