Galleon 1.3.6 Released

A minor update. Here are the changes:

  • Fixed a bug in the admin related to the changes I made in 1.3.5.
  • Reworked the message display a bit, just the area beneath the message text. I used to show the full URL of the direct link, now I just say "Link". I also added Top/Bottom controls.
  • Meta tags now show up in the page template, based on the page title.
  • When a user posts, their cache is refreshed.

You may download the app here.

Raymond Camden's Picture

About Raymond Camden

Raymond is a developer advocate. He focuses on JavaScript, serverless and enterprise cat demos. If you like this article, please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist or donating via PayPal to show your support. You can even buy me a coffee!

Lafayette, LA