A user reported an issue with BlueDragon/MySQL. I was able to reproduce the issue. I used code like this:
Which worked fine under CFMX even when the value was a boolean. In BD, it seems as if the queryparam was a bit stricter, which seems to make sense. So I simply added this code (where applicable):
<cfset arguments.allowcomments = 1>
<cfset arguments.allowcomments = 0>
As a warning - watch those queryparams if building code that needs to run both on CFMX and BD. I won't say one is wrong and one is right - but there are definitely differences. Luckily, I've been able to tweak things to run nicely on both platforms w/o using any "hacks."