BlogCFC Update

This post is more than 2 years old.

I've updated BlogCFC with a few minor fixes. I didn't update the version number because, well, I forgot, and to be honest, it's a real minor update, but important for BlueDragon users. Anyway, here we go:

  • The error template wasn't working for BlueDragon. BD doesn't support the "rootcause" key in the error structure. They have noted this as a bug and it's already recorded.
  • BlueDragon was a bit tighter in the use of cfqueryparam under Access. This isn't a bug I believe - just something I think CFMX was loser on. Either way - it works in both now. :)
  • layout.cfm has a cfproc directive now.
  • mysql.sql specifies utf8 now instead of latin1


Raymond Camden's Picture

About Raymond Camden

Raymond is a developer advocate for HERE Technologies. He focuses on JavaScript, serverless and enterprise cat demos. If you like this article, please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist or donating via PayPal to show your support. You can even buy me a coffee!

Lafayette, LA