Galleon 1.3.2 Released

Another minor update:

• Fixes a MS Access bug in forum.getForums(). I love joins. I especially love writing them so they work across three databases. (No, honestly, I hate SQL. Ick.)
  • If there were no conference or forums, there was a minor layout bug in their files.
  • In the auto-push that index.cfm does, I added addToken=false.

Enjoy.

Comment 1 by Jason Sheedy posted on 4/17/2005 at 3:52 PM

Hi Ray,
is there anywhere I can have a look at a demo of Galleon Forums? I've never seen it before and would be keen to check it out.

Also, just want to thank you for your blog code... It's really cool and easy to install. I've just setup my own personal blog with it here: http://www.jmpj.net/blog/

cheers,

Jason Sheedy

Comment 2 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/17/2005 at 4:56 PM

Just click on Galleon Forums in the pod to the right.

Comment 3 by Jack London posted on 4/23/2005 at 2:52 AM

There are lots of problems on a MySQL based server.

Poor coding :(

Comment 4 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/23/2005 at 2:54 AM

Jack, please feel free to send me issues. I do my best to ensure Galleon works well on all platforms.

Comment 5 by Jack London posted on 4/23/2005 at 3:35 PM

I just give it up. Because when I create a conference via admin, nothing comes for forum page.

Is that enough?

Comment 6 by Raymond Camden posted on 4/23/2005 at 5:47 PM

So you ran into one problem and just gave up? Well, I'm sorry to hear that. If you look into my support forums (ray.camdenfamily.com/forums), you will see that I do my best to help people. Galleon is a 100% free application, and all the support I give is out of my own free time - but you will see that I do try my best to help folks. If you still want to give up, ok, but if you want to try to work this out, please email me directly at ray@camdenfamily.com.

Comment 7 by O?uz Demirkap? posted on 5/29/2005 at 2:07 PM

A new forum based on Galleon.