Blog Fix Released

The zip has been updated to add two fixes. First was an issue when posting to a thread that had folks with null values for subscribe in their comments. (Dumb mistake, Ray!) Next I updated the db install scripts to add the admin user. Sorry about that folks! This is what happens when you code while watching crap on TV.

Comment 1 by tony weeg posted on 10/20/2004 at 4:28 PM

ray, if i go to my blog, and click on the rss feeds, i get an error...

any ideas?

tw

Comment 2 by Raymond Camden posted on 10/20/2004 at 4:47 PM

I'm not getting an error. What error did you get?

Comment 3 by Simon Horwith posted on 10/20/2004 at 4:55 PM

Ray,
I recently posted a comment on your site and the quotes were displayed as their HTML equivellants (ampersand...). New bug introduced? I didn't notice this in the prior version of the code. Just to test it once more, "this is in double quotes"!

Comment 4 by Raymond Camden posted on 10/20/2004 at 5:16 PM

Must be. I'll check into it.

Comment 5 by tony weeg posted on 10/20/2004 at 5:16 PM

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Invalid at the top level of the document. Error processing resource 'http://www.revolutionwebdes.... Line 291, Position 13

</rdf:RDF>

Comment 6 by Raymond Camden posted on 10/20/2004 at 5:17 PM

Confirmed. We do a double escape. Will fix it later today.

Comment 7 by Raymond Camden posted on 10/20/2004 at 5:43 PM

I dont' think that is a real bug, but a bug with your browser. If you view source, do you see normal XMl?