Blog 3.0 Alpha

A while ago I mentioned that I had started a Sourceforge project for this blog. Development has been.... slow to say the least. I've finally got something that should be close to a good 3.0 Alpha release. This site is running it, but you should use it at your own risk. In fact, I'm not changing the download link to the right until 3.0 is really released.

Follow the More link for information on what has changed or just download the bits.

New features include:

• Support for More links, to separate long entries.
  • MySQL support
  • You can add categories now (don't ask me why I forgot that)
  • You can delete comments (thanks spammers!)

As always, this code is donation-ware. If you like it, send me an old game. If you really like it, send me a new game. If you really enjoy it, then send me one of those 40 gig iPods.

Comment 1 by Todd posted on 10/15/2003 at 7:40 PM

You mean this 40 gig ipod? ;)

Comment 2 by Todd posted on 10/15/2003 at 7:40 PM
Comment 3 by Raymond Camden posted on 10/15/2003 at 8:00 PM

Hell yes. So, I just know your tired of your own blog and want to use mine - and you want to send me a new 40 gig IPod. Go ahead. Now. Please.

(Can't blame me for trying, eh? ;)

Comment 4 by Todd posted on 10/15/2003 at 8:25 PM

Heh. :) It is sweet. My only complaint about it is battery life. It's very dumb in terms of charging. Example, it's fully charged, you take it out of the cradel and then put it back in because you forgot to sync something? It now thinks it needs to charge again and you have to wait until it says it's fully charged again (Well, you don't have to, but still). S'kind of stupid that way, not sure why.

Comment 5 by Todd posted on 10/17/2003 at 1:34 AM

BTW, Ray.. when someone does donate the iPod to you. Don't bother installing musicmatch. iTunes for windows was just released today... great software, go use it instead. ;)

Comment 6 by Kyle posted on 10/25/2003 at 6:40 AM

Hello,Raymond Camden
I used your blog to build my blog,but it's troble to show chinese when I use rss reader to read my rss,I can't find where need modify,May you help me ? thank's a lot !!

Comment 7 by adf posted on 11/1/2003 at 5:31 AM

still have (?????????) chinese problem ?