This post is more than 2 years old.
Some big changes to the blog code:
The ability to get one entry has been added to the getEntries method. While we already had a getEntry method, this change just improves the basic filtering powers of getEntries.
Index.cfm file has been updated. You can now get a direct link by clicking on the post date. I still think my index page code sucks - but that's because I spent more time on the CFC, not the client.
generateRSS has been added to the Blog CFC. This is my attempt at creating a RSS 1.0 entry about the blog. It's not perfect. If you see any mistakes, please let me know. I've updated Index.cfm to point to the new XML feed and it seems to be working ok.
You can download the latest version of the code here.