Sales Development Services (SDS), Inc., an industry leading company in media advertising sales, is looking for a full-time ColdFusion developer in suburban Columbus, Ohio. If interested, please see the job description, below.
This position will focused on building and supporting web applications for desktop, tablet and mobile environments. Additional skills and responsibilities will include database design, networking and infrastructure, as well as help desk and support operations. Must be able to work as part of a team or, when needed, develop projects independently. Working with the VP of Information Technology this position's responsibilities will include:
- Administering ColdFusion and IIS web servers
- Develop and maintain office and production networks that utilize Windows, Windows Server, and Macintosh operating systems
- Provide support and help to clients using our applications
- Support and maintain company office computer and network environment
- Superior communication skills is a must both orally and written.
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of IT issues including networking, Macintosh, and Windows systems.
- Knowledge of networking and firewall principles and implementation
- Additional skills that are not required but would be a plus include: experience in the media or advertising industries, mobile application development, VM Ware or Hyper-V virtualization, office phone systems (particularly TeleVantage).
Please send a resume and references with subject line of "ColdFusion" to: greatjobs at salesdevelopment dot com.
Sales Development Services (SDS), Inc. - a Westerville, Ohio firm founded in 1989 - is the parent company of the SalesTouch CRM. SDS also provides AdMall, Ad-ology Research, the Media Sales Basics training program, and the Media Sales Today daily advertising sales blog. SalesTouch, Ad-ology and AdMall are registered trademarks of Sales Development Services, Inc.