This post is more than 2 years old.
Quick note - they want me to let you know this is for Washington, DC candidates only.
Web Development Internship Council for Logistics Research, Inc. Crystal City, VA
Council for Logistics Research's Software Development Team (SDT) is looking for a Web Development Intern to join the team for the summer. The SDT develops, maintains, and enhances CLR's intranet and website. We want you to come in and grow your web development skills.
- Responsible for posting content to the intranet
- Coordinating and posting content updates to the website
- Performing weekly tagging of Subversion branches
- Designing, coding, testing, and debugging applications based on requirements
- Designing and maintaining relational databases
- Enhancing and maintaining existing applications
- Providing regular status reports detailing the status of applications and assigned projects
- Developing documentation for applications
- Creating and maintaining user accounts on the intranet
- Creating employee badges
- Performing new employee in processing tasks
- Performing employee out processing tasks
- Recording meeting minutes for the Software Development Working Group meeting
- Other related responsibilities and duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- Some college
- Experience developing internet applications
- Experience with Adobe ColdFusion
- Experience with a MVC framework such as Mach-II, Fusebox, or Model-Glue
- Experience with a relational database such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle.
- Experience with Subversion or other version control systems
- Experience in business process analysis, software design, requirements definition and documentation
- Experience with AJAX (Prototype framework and Script.aculo.us libraries)
- Experience with Adobe products such as Flash, Fireworks, Photoshop
This is a paid internship
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include "Web Development Internship" in Subject line.