RIAForge Restored

This post is more than 2 years old.

The title says it all. It was actually restored yesterday morning - but as I was in and out all day yesterday I didn't get a chance to blog about the update. I want to give a huge shout out to Hosting.com for their extremely quick response on this issue. If you are a RIAForge user (not a project admin, I've got a separate email for yall coming in a second) and you added content to the site after midnight Sunday morning (like a bug report for example), you will want to check to see if your content has been restored.

Raymond Camden's Picture

About Raymond Camden

Raymond is a senior developer evangelist for Adobe. He focuses on document services, JavaScript, and enterprise cat demos. If you like this article, please consider visiting my Amazon Wishlist or donating via PayPal to show your support. You can even buy me a coffee!

Lafayette, LA https://www.raymondcamden.com