Adobe’s AJAX framework, Spry, was updated last night to version 1.2. This is still a pre-release but it has some pretty cool new features. From the changelog:
- Spry is now compatible with frameworks based on Prototype 1.5 rc0 or later.
- A spry:state control now makes it easy to use messages like "Loading" when your data is being sucked in.
- A new debugger which lets you see your dynamic regions and how they can get translated by the remote data.
- Documentation and updates to the Accordion control.
- Bug fixes and more. </ul> For a full list, please see the changelog included in the download. I'll try to upload a demo or two later in the day to show off some of the new features.