This is just a quick FYI type post, but today Adobe announced “PhoneGap for the Enterprise”. You can read more about it at the PhoneGap Blog: Introducing PhoneGap for the Enterprise.
From that blog, some of the details are:
- Better collaboration – With our new PhoneGap Enterprise app, developer team members and business colleagues can view the latest version of apps in production, development and staging
- App editing capabilities – Non-developer colleagues can edit and improve the app experience using a simple drag-and-drop interface from the new Adobe Experience Manager apps; this way developers can focus on building new features, not on making updates.
- Analytics & optimization – Teams can immediately start measuring app performance with Adobe Analytics; we’re also planning to incorporate functionality so teams can start A/B testing their way to higher app engagement and monetization using Adobe Target.
- Push notifications – Engage your customers on-the-go with push notifications from Adobe Campaign
- Support and training – PhoneGap Enterprise comes with SLA and support so customers can rest assured that Adobe PhoneGap has their back.
You can read more here: Adobe PhoneGap Enterprise