The ColdFusion Unconference, and MAX, is rapidly approaching. (Ok, it's October, but it sure as heck seems like it's coming quickly!) Myself, Ezra Parker, and Scott Stroz are busy trying to nail down the final schedule. We are close, and today we can announce the first batch of sessions. We will have a total of 15 sessions and in today's announcement we can share the first 9.
- Making Legacy Code Testable, by Emily Christiansen
- Advanced Solr - Going Beyond the Basics of cfsearch , by Jeff Coughlin
- Mobile Multimedia Push with ColdFusion, by Joe Rinehart
- OWASP Enterprise Security API and available methods to help lock down a ColdFusion application, by Matt Gifford
- Big Memory and ColdFusion - The Skies The Limit, by Mike Brunt
- Laying the Foundation for Modern ColdFusion Applications, by Adrian Moreno
- Mobile, what ColdFusion can do for you, by Dave Ferguson
- 5 Ways to Improve Your App With ORM (Beyond CRUD), by Sam Farmer
The last session we're announcing today is one I'm very interested in. Tim Cunningham (also know as the ColdFusion Beer Master) proposed a Fishbowl session. This is an open ended, but moderated, discussion where the participants come in and out as the conversation flows. I know we have a few people in our community with opinions (just a few of course), so this could be really fun.