Twitter: raymondcamden

Address: Lafayette, LA, USA

"My backpack, gots jets, I'm Boba, the Fett"

04-14-2006 17,136 views Music 10 Comments

So it was the end of the day yesterday when one of my coworkers mentioned MC Chris to me. I had never heard of him, but he said I should head over to his web site and download Fett's Vette. This is - without a doubt - one of the funniest songs I've heard in a long time. You must stop what you are doing and download it now. In fact, his entire album is free, and actually pretty cool I think. As a word of warning, this song throws the F-bomb about 10 times more than your average Sopranos episode, so it may not be work safe. Put the headphones on!

Speaking of Star Wars, my wife got me the Slave 1 for my birthday. It is about a third done and I may post a picture of two when I get done. My brother in law actually got the Star Destroyer. Not the new "wimpy" one with 300 or so pieces, but the three thousand piece one. Serious legos I tell you.

10 Comments

• Matt Woodward #
    Commented on 04-14-2006 at 7:37 AM
    Good stuff! Programming geeks might also get a kick out of MC Plus+: http://www.mcplusplus.com/
  • Commented on 04-14-2006 at 7:56 AM
    Yeah, I've been a big fan for a few years now =)
  • mikeD #
    Commented on 04-14-2006 at 8:35 AM
    Think your wife will buy you this and save it for next year?
  • Commented on 04-14-2006 at 9:07 AM
    that was really cool, thanks for sharing... now that we saw the movie Hustle and Flow, we are ready for Boba, the Fett
  • Ken Dunnington #
    Commented on 04-14-2006 at 9:26 AM
    MC Chris is the MAN! He also plays the voice of Hesh on Sealab 2021. He's got a second album out, too, but I haven't heard it yet.
  • Commented on 04-14-2006 at 11:50 AM
    I came across MCChris last year when /. did an interview with him and thought Fett's Vett was hilarious. His first album ranges between hilarious and more of the same idiotic bump-n-grind wannabe junk that's so common these days. The skits are pretty funny though. Also, he seems to play in some of the cheaper night spots around, so keep an eye out for tour dates.
  • Andrew Duckett #
    Commented on 04-15-2006 at 1:28 AM
    He is responsible for Aqua Teen Hunger Force as well. Both of his CDs are great, and like Damien said, he tours a lot of smaller places, so keep an eye out for dates, it’s definitely a show to remember!!
  • Ben Bishop #
    Commented on 04-15-2006 at 2:58 AM
    Fett's Vette - live mc chris footage mixed with Star Wars Galaxies
  • Commented on 01-16-2008 at 10:55 AM
    Hi Ray, where's the pic of the completed Lego's?
  • Commented on 01-16-2008 at 10:59 AM